Granite Counter Polishing and Repair in Silicon Valley, CA
Over time a heavily used granite counter space can become dulled by the constant abrasion of porcelain dishes, metal hardware,and other implements. When this happens the surface needs to be polished. This is done using specialized tooling and polishes. Once the surface is brought back to a polish it is detailed and sealed. Your newly polished granite will last for years.
2. Granite Counter Polish, Clean, and Seal – Mild abrasive restorative polishing prior to detail cleaning and sealing.
3. Granite Counter Repair – Includes Cracks in front and behind the sink, holes, and seam repairs. Please call us for more information on these services.
Get the Most From your Investment:
2. Put soap and other cleaning products on trays away from the surface
3. Blot spills with a paper or microfiber towel and use Easyoxy to remove residues
4. When cleaning the surface do not use dish soap or other highly concentrated cleaning agent. These product attract dirt and build-up that can be hard to clean over time.
5. For polished surfaces, use Ultimate Stone and Multisurface Polish periodically (Weekly or semi-monthly as needed).
6. Do not cut directly on the surface. Use a cutting board.
7. Periodically check the caulking around your sink and backsplash and repair if necessary.
8. It is generally not advisable to set hot pots directly on the counter. Using trivets can prevent damage.
9. Use a your favorite daily cleaner regularly to remove residues.